Friday, June 26, 2009

Kelly Kilmer's Wisdom Workshop


August 23rd 10am-2:00pm $85
In this workshop you will construct a 6 x 9” landscape size book (though you could also hold the book “steno notebook style”). I love to create journal forms that push me and give my creativity a boot! This book form sure did. I fell in love with it! It pushed me in a new direction. Not only will you create this new book in class, but you will also work hands on it learning new mixed media and collage techniques. You will learn a variety of techniques to get color (paint AND paper) and images onto the page. You will walk out with several pages completed and your head full of new ideas.

Supply List: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, container to hold water, 3 1" brushes to glue and paint (I like chip or bristle brushes), permanent black inkpad

No comments:

Post a Comment